This has been a year of great challenge around the world. For this year’s annual Yogananda Fest, we invite you to join us in strengthening the light that is within you and connected to all those around you. Leave feeling empowered and hopeful that together, we can uplift one another and the planet.
Learn practical ways to bring strength and hope to yourself and others through meditation, yoga, music, affirmations, and inspiration.
This year, our entire offerings will be all FREE and online in a two-part segment Sunday March 7th from 10am to 2pm PST, including:
- Guided meditations & yoga for at-home getaway
- Devotional chanting and live musical kirtan
- Scientific Healing Affirmations & Techniques
- Celebration of the Light and message of Paramhansa Yogananda’s book, Autobiography of a Yogi
- Superconscious Living Exercises
- Yoga asanas with Light affirmations
- Light and Ushering in the New Age of Intuition and Inner Guidance
- And more…